Monday, November 3, 2014

Bizen beer cup moment

A time to think,
a time to rest the body.

i have found that the more purposeful the break the more rejuvenated i am when i get back to work. 
i also am able to get to work faster. a sort of "power nap" when done right.

in this case, i brought out one of my favorite beer cups. 
an EXCELLENT Bizen beer cup (i purchased in Bizen in the fall of 1997). I have found a strong relevance with this Japanese regional pottery to my Great Plains aesthetic. Richly textured with warm colors and tactile variations, my mind gets lost in the cups qualities and my body just r-e-l-a-x-e-s. 

Bizen yaki valued in Nebraska
i was eagerly ready to get back to work before I was halfway finished with the beer .

for the record, stout and Bizen beer cups are a damn fine compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment