Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Low horizon, high sky. just thinking out loud

I think it is time to segregate one of my thoughts patterns.
this one will not necessarily for the boys, but for my own needs of clarification or maybe it is a need for                               ....................................................................classification.

life on the plains affords us so much blue that to deny it would be to ignore one of our strongest visual realities. at least for those of us whom constantly look out (or desperately wish they were out).

when the blue gains texture and becomes dramatic our physical self has no where to hide.
i would like to pay some respect to this high sky effect.

i am not sure what to call it but i am getting a feel for the guidelines.
i will though keep the mode of expression loose.
nothing wrong with a little variety with a specific topic.

rings under my eye,
define the sun setting on a malt sky,
all whilst lying on my side.
-my scottish ale as i write this post.

despite the "loose" visual expressions,
i will keep the focus on that above me 
or
racinating from that above.

No comments:

Post a Comment